In support of the project, I decided to come up with my own list. I first re-checked the rules. I learned that you are supposed to list blogs created between August 2006 and the present and which are making an impact on readers in 2007 as shown by growing growing readership and influence. There seems to be no requirement that the blogs have to be Pinoy but my own listing is. I guess I consider them more influential. :)
My own top 10 emerging influential blogs:
- Make Money Online With a 13-Year Old - "money" blog unbelievably by someone who just turned 14.
- Culture Shiok - blog by an OFW in Singapore which ranks no. 19 at Ratified.org, up there among the old-timers.
- Kubiertos - nothing beats food in full color.
- From the Boondocks - powerful blog on the Igorot or the Cordillera indigenous people.
- I Heart Manila - rediscovering Manila one photo a day.
- Tingog.com - tingog or voice of the Filipino.
- Manila Mom - blog by a Pinay mom which is obviously breaking barriers.
- Webbyman's Favorite Dyoks - a really entertaining collection of classic and not-so-classic Filipino and English jokes.
- An Apple a Day - by Aileen Apolo of Google Philippines lang naman.
- Jun.Anteola - some guy's thoughts with nice photos.