But then you see a lot of Blogger blogs with URLs like www.blogname.blogspot.com showing Google Adsense ads inside their post. I figured there must be a way to do it and set out to learn how. It took me some time but now I know. It is fairly simple. Just follow the instructions below.
- You have to have an Adsense account. If not, sign up for Adsense first.
- Open your Google Adsense account and get your desired code.
- Sign into Blogger and click on "template".
- When inside, click on "edit html".
- Save a backup file first.
- Somewhere on the right top corner, put a check on "expand widgets".
- Find the "data:post.body" line in the html code (see image above).
- After this text, paste your Google Adsense code.
- In the Google Adsense code, change "<" with "& l t ;" minus the spaces in between (see image above).
- Still in the Google Adsense code, change ">" with "& g t ;" minus the spaces in between (see image above).
- Save your corrected html code.
- View your blog to see if your Adsense unit looks nice between your posts.
Still another chapter in my quest for making money online. Hope this will help others out there too.