Saturday, January 12, 2013

The will to blog again


The year 2012 was an eventful year for me. Still, there were many things that I completely failed to do and one of them is blogging. Funny but my last post in this blog, Pinoy Seminars, was in early 2012. I remember I was planning to revive my blogs then at the start of the year. Fail.

Early this year I listed around 20 to dos in 2013 and again blogging is one of them. I had modest success in the past, getting traffic here of people wanting to improve themselves through seminars and trainings in the Philippines, and I did earn a few checks from blog ads. I resolve to regain that.  Expect to see not only Pinoy Seminars but also Bol-anon alive again.

Samuel Beckett says "Habit is a great deadender." Let's rise above our habits.

No comments: