In this 1-day seminar, you will learn why it is important to professionalize your business systems and how to set up and manage a system that your people can work with and support enthusiastically. Once you have applied the lessons of this class, you will get to enjoy the benefits of a professional workplace!
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
"How to Professionalize Your Business Operations & Lead Your People Successfully"
Schedule: September 11, 2010, Saturday (9am to 5pm)
What You will Learn:
- How to set up systems for your company
- Guidelines for creating your operations manual
- Important steps to implement your operational systems
- How to lead and manage your people for better business performance
- Workplace Operations Assessment
- Principles of a Professional & Systematic Workplace
- Organogram & Flowcharts
- Key Areas to Systematize
- Nine Steps to Systematizing Your Operations
- Implementing Your Systems
- Preparing Your People to Implementation Changes
- Managing Different Levels of Resistance
- Taming Office Politics
- Your Business Leadership Plan & Style
- Creating the Right Culture & Workplace Environment
- Measuring Productivity and Performance
- Gameplan for Continuous Growth
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, General Managers, Branch Managers, Department Heads, Department Managers & Supervisors, Operations Managers, Office Administration Managers & Supervisors, Managers of Non-Profit Organizations and any business professional seeking to professionalize their business operations for more efficiency and effectiveness.