14th Certified Financial Consultant® Program
All business have to invest their resources wisely, find the right kind and mix of financing to fund these investments, and return cash to the owners if there are not enough good investments.
The CFC® program is a four-module program that is international in scope and recognition. It combines a variety of approaches that deliver in-depth knowledge and real-world practical experience in a time-effective model that will allow you to integrate your working experience with intensive sessions over a period of two months.
· Have a comprehensive understanding of the corporate finance function
· Analyze agency problems, the role of managers and governance
· Explore further the relationship between risk and return as related to financial decisions
· Understand how the firm’s cost of capital is developed and applied
· Analyze capital budgeting decisions in uncertain environment
· Analyze financing choices, capital structure and dividend policy
· Explore underlying assumptions of valuation models