Monday, April 27, 2009

How to install multi-user Quickbooks

I have been busy lately attending to a client who engaged me assist them in the installation of Quickbooks Pro 2009 3-User Edition.

The software is designed to be installed on a local area network where multiple users are able to access the same company file simultaneously. Installing it will actually require some basic knowledge in networking.

I learned a lot during this engagement. One thing I learned is that installing Quickbooks is quite straight-forward, especially if you took time in reading the installation guides available.

Incidentally, I prepared a list of all the steps in installing Quickbooks and would like to share it with you. It is a work in progress but I believe it will help anyone doing the installation feel his or her way.

Click here to read my Quickbooks step-by-step installation guide. You may also check out the link provided there to a very useful Quickbooks screenshot guide. For more information about the services I offer, check out my website at www.lumantao.com.

No comments: