Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blogging plans in 2009

To those who noticed, I have not been attending to this blog, or to all my other blogs for that matter, for more than a month now. I did not really plan to be away for so long but things happened and before I knew it, I missed the "new year" celebrations altogether. I mean, on this blog at least.

But February has always been special to me. It was in late January and early February of 2007 when I started this blog. It was also in February of last year, 2008, when I started working as a technical consultant of a government department. In fact, way way back, it was also in February when I started working as accountant of one of this country's anti-graft bodies.

With that in mind, I intend to make this February the start of another fruitful year. I have lots of plans and hope that I will be able to implement them the way I planned them to be. Welcome to 2009.

No comments: