Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bo launches 7 Secrets to Real Freedom

Bo Sanchez launched yesterday at the Kerygma Conference his latest book entitled "7 Secrets to Real Freedom". The book promises to teach us how to get rid of hidden addictions and to achieve great success. It comes after such greats like "8 Secrets of the Truly Rich" and "How to Find Your One True Love".

The book was sold during the conference for a discounted price of P315. I failed to ask though how much is it without the discount. I have a feeling the book is really fresh off the press because when I searched for it at National Bookstore Online, it is still not there. For those who want to buy, I suggest you order it from Shepherds Voice Publications, Inc.

Although I wasn't able to buy the book during the conference, there is no doubt in my mind that it will be a good enlightening read. This man, who according to him has been preaching since he was 14 years old, is really a blessing to the world with his talks and his books.

One belief Bo shared during the conference that really struck me was that "success is not determined by the size of your enemy but the size of your God." I could not agree more. I mean, if you are doing the right thing, does it really matter who your enemies are?

No comments: