Monday, April 16, 2007

Bo's 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich

I have just finished reading Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad book. It was an enlightening read for me who by definition will a very good "poor dad" example. I now intend to reform and be more aware the bad habits I shouldn't have. For that I need to learn more. And, even before I have even gotten myself a copy, I have decided that the next book I am going to read is Bo Sanchez's 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich.

According to Bo, people are not poor because they have no money. He believes that that is only the result. He says Filipinos are poor because of three giant monsters of poverty. First, we don't want to be rich. Second, we are financially stupid. And third, we insist on walking instead of riding. I guess he explained all these in his book which costs only P350. Know more about the book at www.nationalbookstore.com.

No comments: