Saturday, March 10, 2007

Business Franchise Ideas

The "spirit" may be willing, but people like me really don't have the experience and money to get into business. A quick solution is an affordable booth franchise which provides you with the minimum supply, equipment and training to start your business for an affordable amount. More affordable than others, anyway.

For example, I found this post at http//allfranchise.blogspot.com which announces booths for a business of your choice at only P15,000. The package include a collapsible booth, 1 piece tarpaulin banner, 1 set of uniform, 1 business kit, P500 worth of products to sell, training of personnel, use of business name and logo, and 1 business account.

The choices include Super Pizza, Pizzito Melano, Melano Home and Personal Care Products, Ice cream r Us(Milko), Hydronom(Water Station), Cd Cart, Belgian Waffle, Tita Tsaron, Dimsum Republic, Froothies, Starlaser(Laser Printing), CelfonBiz, Bread Concepts, Chicken ala King, Super Donuts, Cafendesal, NorthLand Deli(Meat Shop), Suhiro Japanese Food, Dencio's Wine, Liquors, Cigarette etc., Pinoy Big Burger, Home Rice Depot, Ay' Caramba, PotatoMaster and Party Kamp.

That's a lot of choices for the common Pedro. For those interested, you may visit Fort-Am Bldg. #170 Pasig Blvd. Ext., Brgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig City, or http://www.svfci.com.ph/main.html, or call (632) 747-0268.

7 comments:

Yen said...

I am enjoying this info a lot. I have been planning to open up a small business myself for a while now. This blog has given me the best idea ever. I wish you will not get tired from researching and posting more ideas here.

Thank you!

Yen said...

I am enjoying this info a lot. I have been planning to open up a small business myself for a while now. This blog has given me the best idea ever. I wish you will not get tired from researching and posting more ideas here.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, very nice ideas, well appreciated !! but one thing, how about if i'm in the province ex. in Leyte?? how cud i do that? is there some possibilities??...

just one of the Perdo*s

Gibo said...

hi anonymous. :) i think there are lots of franchise options even for people in the province. we just need to research on what is best for us.

Anonymous said...

Ireally adore this franchise idea and i am really interested to open up a business of my own. But as of now i am still here abroad and going home on january, last week maybe. Can you send me complete info on my email add, roviesean@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot and God bless.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article