A few months ago I came across nationalbookstore.com.ph and have since been an avid visitor. What can I say, this is more real. You can do the same searches and find books within your buying range. And, you can either purchase them online using your credit card or G-cash, or you may go to the nearest National Book Store and buy them there. Shipping costs are quite reasonable too.
In fact, "cheap" me did a search for books priced between P1 to P200 and found some very interesting reads, for me at least. This include:
- 2000 Word Drills by Gregorio Ching at just P90;
- A Pocket Book of Short Stories by Simon and Schuster at P85;
- Aling Charing's Filipino and Foreign Recipes by Rosario Fabian at P160;
- Arabic Reading, Writing and Grammar by Mohammad Tuusi at P85;
- Attitudes that Attract Success by Wayne Cordeiro at P175;
- Basic First Aid by the National Safety Council at P175;
- Basic Japanese by Yukihiro Shimamura at P99.50;
- Business Writing: Barnes and Noble College Outline Series at P135;
- Cat and Dog Theology: Rethinking with our Master by Bob Sjogren and Gerald Robison at P200; and
- Chinese Proverbs by Gregorio Ching at P135.